10 Easy-Peasy Tips to Go Green in Your Dental Practice:
- Switch your subscriptions from print to digital
- Ditch the Styrofoam and single-use disposables and bring in reusable mugs, glasses and utensils
- Set office printers and copiers to double-sided
- Ask the last team member that leaves at the end of each day to make sure everything with an “on/off” switch is turned off
- Empty out that drawer of old hand instruments and donate them to a local school art program (sterilized of course!), or recycle them through Hu-Friedy’s Environdent program
- Replace just one incandescent light bulb with a CFL or LED bulb
- Order environmentally friendly office products, such as recycled printer paper or folders
- Bring in a live plant! They help purify indoor air, and help you and your patients connect with nature
- Give patients toothbrushes made from sustainable materials
- Encourage your patients to turn off the tap when they brush, saving 90 glasses of water a day and join our Save 90 a Day campaign!
HAPPY EARTH DAY! How will you celebrate?